CARE builds collaborative relationships with our partners to provide meaningful results that meet their individual needs.
Each partner and project is unique. The wide array of available tools and staff experience facilitates the ability to offer affordable options for collecting, analyzing, synthesizing and reporting data for decision-making.
Services offered by UT SWORPS Center for Applied Research & Evaluation include:
- Telephone surveys using landline and cell phone sample
- Telephone surveys using targeted sample
- Web surveys for targeted sample
- Web surveys with web panels
- Personal in-depth interviews
- Focus group recruitment
- Focus group facilitation — virtual and in-person
Manager, Center for Applied Research and Evaluation
Phone: (423) 426-2047