The Tools That Drive CARE’s Work
SWORPS has the latest technological tools available that allow the Center for Applied Research and Evaluation (CARE) survey research team and SWORPS’s program evaluators and researchers to provide cutting-edge services.
In addition, the SWORPS systems engineering group provides services to CARE. It is experienced in successfully developing database and information management solutions using mobile, web-based, desktop, and client-server technologies.
“Our 22-station phone bank, now allows us to keep our own telephone data collection in-house. With CARE as part of the SWORPS organization, we can offer more in-house options to meet the needs of our clients.”
—Maryanne Cunningham, Assistant Director, CARE
What We Design and Offer
- Ultra-fast data entry systems with high data integrity
- Scanning technology
- Custom reporting
- The capacity to design, code, and test bubble and character recognition scan forms
- Systems to capture data in the field, allowing for instantaneous viewing of data by program managers and program evaluators
How We Achieve Your Goals
CARE’s survey research team is experienced in successfully designing and delivering surveys using the following methods:
- Targeted sample telephone interviewing
- Random digit dial telephone interviewing
- Personal interviewing
- Focus groups
- Web-based surveys
- Mail surveys
Our 22-station phone bank allows staff to conduct large-scale telephone interviews and surveys using Sawtooth WinCati software.